STAC & SLAP SAX
Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone is designed for:
- media composers
- live/album composers (big-band, musical, jazz, pop…)
- producers and beat-makers
- contemporary composers
Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone comes with a huge amount au samples - over 11500! - with dry slap, wet slap, staccatissimo, staccato, marcato, flatterzungue and also « open mouth » slap, glissando, reed noises, wind, breathings and the largest collection of key noises for one instrument with 3888 samples all recorded from the amazing SELMER Série III.
Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone offers 3 microphone positions for each instrument: static for the precision, room for the width and ribbon or dynamic following the technique to take the advantage of each one.
You can choose from 3 offers:
- Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone Classic with all tonal sounds from dry slap to flatterzunge (best for albums and beat-making)
- Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone FX with all unusual effects from « open mouth » slap to key noises (best for contemporary music)
- Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone Full with all samples (best for scoring)
11 500+ samples
48kHz / 24 bits (scaled 96kHz)
choose between the static precision,
the ribbon softness and the room width
up to 4 velocity layers
2 modulation scripts on the main instrument
Up to 3 RR
Requires the full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher.
For more information, you can download the user manual.
Full, Classic and FX editions of Stac and the Slap Sax - The Baritone are available in shop.